Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Politically Correct Midgets


You know, North America has really gone overboard with the whole political correctness thing. We have to be so careful what we call anyone anymore. Now, I'm sure from those of you who know me, my love for midgets comes as no surprise. I love them in so many ways, and may further this with a separate blog entry on what I would do with a midget if and when I have that opportunity. 


But what I want to touch on today is how upset I am with the "politically correct term" that midgets have to endure. I mean really, come on, who thinks that being called "vertically challenged" is any better or less condescending than midget. So, I have come up with a term that I feel is demonstrative of my affection for the world's "little people".

From this point on, I shall refer to them as 
the Gravitationally Loved.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

I'm new here.
Btw, I happen to be a [url=http://forums.backpage.com/member.php?u=203417 ]lawyer[/url], too. :D
Hopefully I can contribute here!

Anonymous said...

Whereby Unlock iPhone Method is Meets your needs Unlock iPhone On the other hand there are several mobile phones into the universe that is mainly because widely used and properly referred to as the Iphone 4g.Any problem is in anticipation of having a contract when using authorized providers connected to iPhones, that you'll be variety of destined you need to benefit from a apple company iphone and it is just the style the community take into consideration.In truth you can actually Uncover i-phones no matter who any pouch is certainly.The main Unlock iPhone preference you may have is a Build-it-yourself way plus the make a change your self means.
[url=http://ellymoma254.posterous.com/how-can-i-unlock-iphone-4]how to unlock iphone 3g 4.2.1[/url]
[url=http://picdetati208.posterous.com/unlock-for-iphone-4-42]how to unlock an iphone[/url]
[url=http://enematac220.posterous.com/unlock-for-iphone-4]unlock iphone 4 baseband[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hi therе mates, рleasant article and goοd urging cοmmenteԁ аt this place, I am gеnuinely enjoying by these.


my site addison seo

Unknown said...

Midgets are midgets. That's what they are called. I suppose you can call them dwarfs, as the condition they are afflcted with is called, dwarfism but I just prefer to call them midgets. I do not like the new politically correct term "Little People". I think that is ridiculous. A little person is someone who is small, not a midget. A midget is not only small, they are deformed. It is not the same. So that's all I wanted to say.

\